Monday, August 24, 2009

Just for Fun

Chiqui says, KAYA!

I haven’t been able to make layouts for Kaya! for quite sometime now but I’m happy I’m back this month. Thanks for the challenge, Leica!


Journaling:
Jump! Let loose! Play! Daddy & I felt like we were little kids playing with you but it was definitely worth it. (Feb 2009, HK Disneyland Hotel Grounds)

Materials Used:
PP’s: Fancy Pants & Scenic Route; Fancy Pants & Journaling Card; Making Memories ribbon slider; WRMK ribbon; 7Gypsies cardstock sticker; Chatterbox journaling die-cut; Making Memories brads; Prima flowers; AC thickers; MM tiny alphas; Doodlebug loopy alphas; AC precision pen.

About Me:
I’m Chiqui Gutierrez, part time pediatrician, full time wife and mother to 2 girls (Julia is almost 7 and Ally is 3). I’ve been scrapping since July 2007 and enjoying it immensely. You can see more of me and my layouts at my blog: www.chixgutierrez.blogspot.com. See you!

No comments: