Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Alcogel

Marian says KAYA!



It took me quite a while to decide what item I would scrap about. I finally chose the Alcogel as it's something I always have with me these days. It's not really something I cherish but I find very useful. When I pick up Sophia from school, the first thing we do is use the alcogel. I have become quite OC in using it specially coming from the bank, mall, hospital, paying for parking and after having contact with another person's hands. When we get home though, we wash our hands thoroughly with soap and water.

Journalling:
Soap & water has always been my choice fore clean hands. But with the spread of the AH1N1 virus, I have alcogel with me all the time. I have a small one in my bag and a full sized one in the car. So anytime I am out and handle money or touch doorknobs or need to mix a bottle of milk for Sophia, the alcogel keeps our hands clean and hopefully the viruses away.

Material used:
Patterned paper and CS SEI; Chipboard letters 2 different Basic Grey chipboard, Chatterbox, Scenic Route, Heidi Swapp, Scrapworks and MM; Tsukineko Brilliance Chocolate ink; Dymo labelmaker.

Techniques: Mostly just cut and paste. I inked the different chipboard letters to unify the look.

About Me:


I am so glad to have made friends through scrapbooking. It's so much more fun to scrap with friends around.

2 comments:

Laarni Pedrosa - Uy said...

i must agree! alcogel is a must have these days. very sweet and feminine LO!

Roxannee said...

Very neat and cute Layout Ms.Marian!! And very current talaga. I am so happy you joined! Thanks so much!