Friday, July 24, 2009

Comfort Food

Mia says, KAYA!

Since I actually just scrapped about my addictions last month for another challenge, I had to think of someTHING else I wanted to scrap about for the Kaya challenge. It wasn't so hard, really. I just thought of what I was craving for while I was thinking. And I was definitely craving for ice cream! LOL! Mier and I just finished this 800mL container in one sitting and I thought of taking a picture of it for my layout. The picture is starting me drool again....



Journaling:
When the going gets tough, the tough gets going and going and going. And what keeps me going is Coffee Crumble ice cream! The SIGHT of its golden brown cover and the FEEL of its cold container makes my mouth water! I can actually HEAR it call my name! The TASTE and SMELL are just heavenly! :D

Technique Used:
I used different kinds of Craft Express Stickers for the title. I have all these stickers with missing letters alreaday and I thought Roxanee's challenge was just perfect for these. I still have a lot, though. Must use them for other layouts.

About ME:
Mia (of Mier) 01/24/00
Natalia Dominique "Nadine" 08/31/01
Regina Gabrielle "Raya" 11/06/03
Alessandra Gianina "Alyssa" 09/09/07
*Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines
Multiply Gallery

2 comments:

Roxannee said...

Hi Mia! Talaga namang katakam takam yan! I've always loved selecta ice cream and i understand how comfort food really give us that well deserved pampering (i want to describe it like that). Thank you for joining your layout is indeed refreshing not only from your subject but the harmony amongst your elements as well.

Laarni Pedrosa - Uy said...

OMG!!!!! I LOVE ICE CREAM!!!!! as in! this layout is just sooooo deliciously lovely with the beautiful elements you used.