Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Non-Stop FUN!

Issa says, Kaya!

Most of my works focused on my kids and my family, seldom do I make something for myself. After my Bohol trip, I began to enjoy creating "All About ME" themes and it made me love myself more... hehehe! Thanks to Roxanne's Kaya Challenge, this could add up to my own pages.

THING?! I can only think of my scrapbook stash when you ask me about inanimate things that are important to me right now... but I guess it has to be something else other than my bisyo. I came up with these two things that have been my constant companion and pacifier... my Non-Stop Cellphone and MP3 player!




Journaling... in good times and bad times... These two important gadgets never fail me! My Nokia N79 cellphone keeps me connected in just anywhere that I go and my Creative Zen MP3 player keeps me company with my music in just any mood that I have... July 2009.

Materials Used: Basic Grey pps -Lucky/Sweet Lavender, Aged and Confused/ Phresh and Phunky Phoilage and checkered, MM music note Falala pps, K&Co lace cardstock letters, DCWV cardstock, Heidi Swapp chipboard clock face, Scenic Route chipboard, AAS brads, glittered glue, MM acrylic paint-brown, Ranger glossy accents, Marcellas metal accents, Colorbox chalk ink and for the different fonts of the title... Craft Express, Heidi Swapp and AC Thickers chipboard letters.

Techiques Used: Paper tearing , inking and distressing ( my favorite thing to do!), Paper piecing for the round flowers (muka bang flowers yong round things ko?), cutting and painting. I painted the different kinds of font to get a uniform look on the title.

About Me:
Hello everyone, I'm Issa! And I'm so happy to be here at PS' blog and joining another Kaya Challenge. I'm a little bad in blogging, but you can visit me here... Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Roxannee said...

Wow Issa! ang galing galing mo talaga! I like the way you painted the alphas to give them some uniformity...and yes, your round things are flowers to me! There is also one detail in your LO that hit the nail on it's head- that embellishment that says "RIGHT NOW". Thanks heaps for joining!

Lee i. said...

Good idea to paint the different fonts the same color. Di ko naisip yun, so I went the other way naman. But it fit the overall feel of my LO, so happy na din. Love the colors of your LO.

Laarni Pedrosa - Uy said...

love the techniques and the elements used here! wish i had the knack for inking and distressing too!