Tuesday, April 29, 2008

To Jannica, aged 4...to be read when you become a debutante.

Jill says, KAYA!
Hidden letter reads:

Dear Jannica,
When you were younger, sometimes I would look at you , my heart was always filled with love seeing how you have grown. Your lovely smile brightened up my days and your bedtime hugs and kisses melted my heart. Whether you were dancing on stage, playing your violin. I looked at you in amazEment. You were such a loving child, so sweet, caring and funnY. I was so proud of the person you were becoming and the strength yOu have shown at such a young age. I can't imagine my life withoUt YOU. Now, that you are 18....your life will be more exciting in many ways. It is the period of transition from girl to woman. It is a time to obtain education and develop your personality. It is the stage in life when you begin to think of a host of future life-defining decisions and events. However, it does make the point that when you are 18, you should be actively pursuing goals, events and decisions ahead of you. The most important is committing to God’s way of life. My advise to you is to take time to prove HIS ways—and live it for the rest of your life! I love you.
Mama


Materials Used: Clear Expressions by Jackie Eckles Paper Overlay "Relax",Where Memories Are Created Say It With Crystals, stickers, Memory makers journal.



About Me:



http://www.onceuponapage-jill.blogspot.com/



5 comments:

CraftFairy said...

Jill, such sweet innocense. Beautiful LO for a beautiful daughter!

Roxannee said...

Pretty LO! Funky yet sweet!

Lee i. said...

Jill, whether digital, traditional, or hybrid, your LOs are really beautiful. This LO is so much fun - I love the colors and the patterns. Thanks for sharing.

Donna Espiritu said...

sweet and pretty layout! tfs your creativity with us :)

Jill Santiago Lim said...

thak u lee, donna,rox,marissa.