Tuesday, April 29, 2008

To my husband, age 33, to be opened on 12-2011

Donna says, Kaya!
Making this layout made me miss my husband even more. I was looking for a recent photo of us together. I only found the one I used here which was taken almost two summers ago. This also made me think how seldom we have our photos taken together, so that would be on top of my to-do list.
Here is my take for this month's challenge.... Thanks for looking!


Journaling:
12-2011
Dear Dad,
Happy 20th anniversary!!!! :D
Though that's not how long we're actually married, I'm still so happy and thankful that we are still together after all these years! I wish us both good health and may we be as strong as ever, so that no matter what comes our paths malagpasan natin un. Let us keep God the center of our marriage. Know that you have my love, respect, trust, loyalty and understanding...and I hope you do the same to me (I know you will).
If in case by this time finally nabiyayaan na tayo ng isang cute baby girl or boy, I know we are being good parents to our child. But if wala pa rin, okay lang :) I know we're still happy and contended with each other.
I always remember the words you said when I asked if by fate I won't be able to give you a child...sabi mo, that's not gonna be a problem, you'd still love me the same..besides, swerte ka na nga kse two in one na ko-mommy na baby pa hehehe I think pinapatawa mo lang ako but I know, I can feel in your voice that you mean every word you said. Naiyak nga ako diba :D
Again, happy anniversary my gwapong asawa! :D (as we always tell each other, love our own hehehe)
Always keep in mind I love you and that's forever...
(heart)lots,
Bebe
Materials:
MME Bohemia stripes and polka dots pps, HS Ghost letters "to", Prima flowers (From Dixie Pieces November kit), Dreamstreet brown pp (From DP April Kit), BBP white envelope & MM velvet brown brad (From DP Dec kit), Bazzill brown CS and 7gypsies "love"clip, HS polka dot mask (from MLA), Colorbox Chestnut Roan Chalk ink, Diamond Stickles (from SBH), Tim Holtz Distress Ink Faded Denim, Tsukineko Brilliance Moonlight White Ink, Autumn Leaves buttons, Staedtler Triplus pen, Sakura Souffle pen, Others - White lace, Swarovski crystals, paper clip.

About ME:

Married for almost four years now to my loving husband who supports me in my scrapbooking!!! :D He even downloads digital kits for me (I both enjoy doing traditional and digital scrapbooking), now he knows how and where to check FREEBIES lol!! Check out my creations here. Thanks!

No comments: