Monday, December 1, 2008

The ABC's of Andrei

Khei says, KAYA!

My 2nd time to do a spread... Had a hard time looking for photos that are scrappable so I just decided to do a single photo and just supersize everything, from photo to journaling. Hope my spread worked.. *wink*


Journal:

Adorable, Brown eyes, Charming, Dimples, Entertaining, Funny, Generous, Hugs & kisses, Inquisive, Joker, Kind Hearted, Loveable, Messes, Noisy, Obstinate, POOH junkie, Quick, Rambunctious, Silly, Tease, Unbashed, Vivacious, Wild & crazy, Xpert counter, Yeller, Zzzzzz....


Materials:

DCWV pps, CE chipboard, AAS foam letter (green), AC Thickers (White milkshake)


About ME:

I am Khei. I am 23 years old, mother to 4 years old Benedict Andrei and my soon to come (in Dec) Caitlyn Kirsten. I started scrapbooking in 2004 but I only scrapbook full time in June 2006. I love scrapbooking because it’s my de-stresser and it makes me remember good memories. I can challenge myself to be creative. Feel free to visit my blog.




1 comment:

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Your ABCs for your son is a cool idea! Hmm... maybe I should give that a try too.