Monday, December 1, 2008

Idol 2 Moments

Issa says, Kaya!

Kaya ko ba ang 2-pager layout? I think this is my 3rd attempt to create a 2-pager layout and I must say it's still a new thing for me since I don't do this very often and now, I am starting to enjoy it. I was able to scrap my Idol 2 moments, I want to do it so everytime I will visit my pages I will remember all the experiences and "nerbyos factor" of the Scrappin' Moms' Idol. I had a hard time putting the colors together, I just hope I did justice to this week's challenge of Marj... here goes!





Journaling: it was another season of the Scrappin' Moms' Idol... I joined again for the primary reason of supporting the Moms and secondly, to learn more techniques and gain more knowledge. Again, I made it to the Top 10 and unexpectedly, joined Donna Espiritu and Cookie Aguilar for the Top 3 scrappers. Making it to the Top 3 was my greatest achievement in this Idol Challenge. My good friend Cookie was crowned "the Idol II". It was another experience which I learned so much...as in!

Materials Used: DCWV cardstocks, Fancy Pants pps, Scenic Route pps, assorted buttons, Prima flowers, bling, brad, DMC threads, BG mini momos chipboard letters, Ranger glossy accents, glittered glue, Colorbox fluid chalk ink, corrugated board and Brillance ink.

Techniques Used: My favorite... paper tearing and inking! Paper sewing, hand cutting and painting.

About ME:
Hi! I'm Issa Lucido, a stay at home mommy to my two boys Luigi, 15 and Lorenzo, 4 1/2 and a partner and wife to Dodo. I love everything about scrapbooking! The art itself, shopping of yummy stash and the friends I meet along. I started scrapbooking since 2003 when I met Timi Mercado and since then I became hooked. I'm a member of the LB Scrapaholics. You can see visit my creations at http://scrapaholicissa.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

tnapay said...

wonderful page issa. :) congratulations because your 2-pager is simply lovely. colorful and has a very good story too.

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Beautiful 2 pager Issa! I love the colors and the technique you used for the title. What a great way to document the memorable Idol moments.