Monday, December 1, 2008

My 25th Birthday

Diane says, KAYA!

The last time I made a two pages is last year I guess. This is a hard one for me. I am not a two pager person nor a multi photo scrapper. So Becky Higgins' Sketches is a great help to me. I am glad to scrap a two pager again. I guess the next one will be a year after again. hihihihi!



Journaling:
August 31, 2008 is the day I turned 25. I have no plans of celebrating, but mom cooked some foods so I just invited my cousins. I enjoyed my special day so much. A little celebration with relatives and family. A day of celebrating another year and a day of happiness with my love ones. I am thankful to God that he made my day fun.

Materials:
DCWV Cardstock, Prima Flowers, button, Pebeo metal paint, Sakura Pen, AC Thickers, Heidi Swapp Letters, Unknown Stickers.

About ME:
I am Diane, 25 years old from Bicol, Philippines. I am happily married to Jun for 4 years going 5 this November 29th. Blessed with an angel up in heaven named Huey Dhale. He is my inspiration to scrap. I make scrapbooks because of him and I want to continue scrapping for him. I am a paper and digital scrapbooker. I am also a proud owner of Nikon D80 and I am still learning how to use it. I hope to scrap more beautiful photos this time. To know me more and be updated on my life please visit my blogs A handful of Surprises and My Paper Scraps. Thank you so much!

2 comments:

Gracie Ann Tan said...

What a fun & pink LO Diane! Your photos are all beautiful especially yung nasa swing ka. =)

tnapay said...

ganda ng page mo diane. love the photo placement. :)