Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Christmas Door Hangers

Rowee says, KAYA!

This is my first to submit entry at Kaya although I've been a member of Pinoy Scrapbookers for 3 years now. Anyway, I made mine from door hangers. I bought this at Japan Homes for a cheap price. Here's the finished product.





Materials used:
Door hangers, Basic Grey, gold acrylic paint, Glue, Christmas ribbon

Process:
I painted the door hangers with gold Acrylic paint. Put PPS as matting for the picture. Glued the garlands and put Christmas ribbon around at the bottom part.

About ME:
My name is Rowee. I've been a scrapbooker for 3 years now. I have a 5 year old girl named Rain. My husband Terence is always supportive in what i do. You can view my creations at http://www.simplemom-lovingmom.blogspot.com.

4 comments:

Nina said...

Hi, Rowee! Wow, those are gorgeous! Lovely that you made them in time for Christmas! =)

*hugs*
Nina

janis said...

hi rowee!!! ganda sobra!!! ;o)

Candy said...

These are really great, Rowee! Very nice idea to use doorhangers!

symbelly said...

brilliant door hangers on tree. wow.
nice work.