Monday, December 1, 2008

Xmas 2000

Lee says, KAYA!

Whew! Talk about beating the clock. I had some difficulty with this challenge because my printer ran out of magenta ink so I couldn't use a sketch, as I usually do when working with many photos. So I had to look into my photo box for pictures I can use for a spread, and without any sketch, just cut and pasted, punched and pasted. It doesn't matter if it worked --- I scrapped a double-page, something I haven't done for more than a year.

But thanks to Marj for this challenge, I finally got to scrap old Christmas photos. I am now inspired to complete a Family Christmas album from 1997 - 2007 before December 25. One year down, nine to go. :-) Wish me luck.

My apologies for the photo, had to do this in a hurry and under low light.


Journaling:
This is Sarah's first Christmas. And Diego's first to have to share the presents under the tree. But he didn't mind. In fact, he happily helped Sarah open her gifts. I think Sarah knew something momentous was happening, but she was just as happy eating the gift wrappers as she was chewing her new toys.

Diego - 2 years 10 months
Sarah - 9 months
45 Maginhawa Street

Materials Used:
CS - DCWV; PPS - Basic Grey, Chaterbox; Chipboards - K & Co., American Crafts; Paint and Glitter - Making Memories; Ink - Tsukineko, Ranger; Pen - Sakura; Adhesive - Saunders; Punchers - Marvy Uchida, Fiskars; Foam - Darice.

About ME:
I am Lee, a bit harassed right now cause we just got home from the opening of the Marikina Christmas Festival Water Fantasy (you have to bring your family to the Marikina Riverbank to see the amazing displays.) I left my LO half finished this afternoon cause DH promised me we were gonna come home early. But alas! We had too much fun and now I'm paying for it. But as Shakespeare said, all's well that ends well. Know more about me at The Armchair Scrapper.

2 comments:

Candy said...

Great work, Lee!!! Buti ka pa, may Christmas spread na, kahit may siyam pa!

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Hi Lee! Great double pager. Very Christmas feel! I haven't done any Christmas LOs yet ever since I started scrapping. Hehe. Hopefully before the year ends makagawa na.