Wednesday, June 27, 2007

@29 Wishes, Hopes & Dreams

Abby says, KAYA!


Journaling Reads:
I hope to have my own family and name my first born Mari Francesca.
I dream of a happy heart and a peaceful mind.
I dream of contentment in life.
I wish i could have a double chocolate muffin whenever i craved for it.
I dream to visit the City of Lights.
I hope that i could just always follow my hearts desire.
I wish to have a positive motivating force within my life.
All of this... but according to Thy will.

Materials Used:
CS - Bazzil, PPS - Doodlebug, black paisley, white flourish for the handcut flower, Prima flowers, heart shaped brads from Making Memories. (Sorry I forgot the brand for my chipboard letters.)

Techniques Used:
Doodling (chipboard letters), paper cutting (flowers below the journalling), paper tearing

About ME:

Hi i'm Abby, I started scrapbooking way back 2002 but got really addicted to it early 2005. Now my LOs are my stress tabs. I will feel happy even by just looking at patterned papers. My LOs are mostly about other people because even when I was a kid I was kind of afraid of being photographed (well I think now I have overcome being camera shy). I love hand-cutting patterned papers though I am really not very good at it. I wish I have that talent to doodle. My hand writing is very bad. I just started my scrap blog www.myscraphaven.blogspot.com. Enjoy scrapping! =)

1 comment:

Lee i. said...

Hi Abbu, I pray that you get all that you wish, hope for, and dream of in life and love. Thank you for sharing a personal side of yourself.