Wednesday, June 27, 2007

You Are What Dreams Are Made Of

April says, KAYA!

Materials Used:
Scenic Route Capetown papers, buttons, Heidi Swapp flower, Crafting Studio circle charm, UTEE, Colorbox ink, Making Memories paint, Simply Scrappy acrylic letter, Dymo, Mecanorma rub-ons, Autumn Leaves clear alpha stamps, sticker, brads.

Techniques Used:
Heat embossing, painting, distressing.

About ME:
I'm April, a working mom to 2 wonderful boys, Austin and David and wife to my very supportive husband, Meng. I've been scrapping for about 3 years and my scrapping style has developed from multiple pictures in one page to scrapping single photo layouts. I'm one of the Scrappin' Moms and am enjoying this hobby so much it keeps me up very late at night.

2 comments:

Au Lim said...

April!!!! Ang ganda nito! This is my personal favorite!

Au :-D

Lee i. said...

April, I really admire when you use many photos in your LOs but I find that I really love the simplicity and elegance of your LOs when you use just one photo. Pa-scraplift po. Thanks.