Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Daddy's Arms

Cookie says, KAYA!

I hope my entry is not too late...I hope I can still join. I had a hard time finishing this because my son is ill and I cannot do my layout at night because I have to attend to him. (Mod's Note: Sorry, we received the layout 1:54 am of June 28, 2007, so it did not meet the deadline. But we do appreciate and we'd like to show off your submission by still posting it here. We also hope your son is much better.)



Journaling Reads:
These photographs were taken summer of 2006. This was your first visit to Onay Beach and your first dip in the waters. Never worry because daddy is with you...

Materials Used:
Black Bazzill cardstock, White DCWV cardstock, Red Fiskars cardstock, Red, black and white bottons from Heavenly Stitchin Moments, Polka dots black and white ribbons, White Vellum, black and white patterned paper (unknown).

Techniques:
A few layering of cardstocks and patterned paper. Making a small album tied with ribbons to show more pictures.

About ME:
Hello! I'm Cookie Aguilar, 29 years old and a full-time wife and mommy to hubby Henry and son Lance Harvey. I started scrapbooking about two years ago, a few months before giving birth to Harvey. But I started to get addicted to the craft last year. There are times that I just love staring at all my scrapbooking materials, papers, etc. And finishing a layout really makes me feel happy. I'm just beginin
g to post my new layouts at www.cookieaguilar.multiply.com.

1 comment:

Lee i. said...

Cookie, Harvey did look petrified in the cover photos. Glad you included all the other pics in the mini-album, where, finally, he is smiling and enjoying the waters - safe and secure in his father's arms. The change in his face and mood really showed in the pics.