Sunday, May 10, 2009

Bloom

Jeanie says KAYA!

This was a real challenge but I was happy to be able to get out the small pile of fabric stash I have. I made the fabric flowers from the pieces of fabric in the Studio Azul kit I bought last year. The felt butterfly is also from the same Studio Azul kit.


Journaling:
The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all - Mulan.


Materials Used:

Cardstock: Bazzill; Fabric: Studio AzulFelt shapes: Studio Azul, American Crafts; Journaling Sheet: Making Memories; Letter Stickers: Pink Paislee; Gems and Trims: Prima, All About Scrapbooking, Craft Supply;

Techniques Used:

Cutting, Sewing, Layering

About ME:
Is happy and thankful. You can learn more about me
here.







2 comments:

Marisa said...

Hi Jeanie! Nice layout. :) I like how you used the fabric--turning them to flowers. Galing! :) thanks for joining the challenge. :D Goodluck sa random drawing.

Mei Ann Guerrero said...

Hi Jeanie,
I love how you created the flowers from a piece of fabric. Great idea!