Friday, May 29, 2009

table for two

Marix says, KAYA!

Deadline beater! I'm a crammer back in college I guess I still am even in scrapping! (ETA: I thought tonight was the deadline!, you should see my mess cramming for this LOL!)


Journaling:
When I crave for Japanese food, I always have my bespren in mind, buffet or ala carte, it's always a table for two!

Materials:
2 cs - Bazzill Kraft and Grant yellow (matting)
2 pp - SEI (blue) and Pebbles inc( red)
2 thickers - AC yellow foam (table) and AC teal vinyl (two)
2 buttons - heart shaped and round
2 brads - square and dragonfly
2 dew drops - Robin's nest
2 photo turns - Making Memories and 7 Gypsies
2 epoxy stickers - Around the block (Mmmmmm and number 4)
2 punchers - EK (circle) and All Night Media (utensils)
2 stamps - Heidi Swapp (word corners) and Autumn Leaves (journaling block)
2 inks - Versacolor red and blue
2 pens - Pilot (journaling) and Uniball blue gel pen (doodling)

Technique:
Distressing using Heidi Swapp distresser, Stamping

About ME:
Hi! Marix here, I'm born to scrap til I drop. And I'm blogging about my Scrappalific (mis)adventures. Thanks!

No comments: