Saturday, May 9, 2009

Classic Mom

Ching says, KAYA!

HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY to Pinoy Scrapbooker's blog "Kayang-Kaya, Kaya!"
Thanks to Scrapbooks Hawaii’s DT- Yoyin Mallig for hosting two challenges. Her first challenge is to scrap fabric/textile only.

May 10th is Mother's Day! - This provides me with an additional opportunity to tell my mother how enjoyable my life has been with her. How wonderful it is for me to tell my mom that while some things decline with age, my love for her is ever-increasing.

Journaling:
While you're maturing gracefully, everything you thought me is still timely.

Materials used:
Page base: Wausau cardstock,
Fabrics: Tulles-white, purple plain and printed flowers
Colorbok sticker letters (matted on white paper)
Computer typed journaling on vellum
Beaded flower laces
Ribbons

About ME:
I'm going home to where once I belonged…

To hug my Dad who hushed me in his arms to rest.
To kiss my Mom who fed me from her gentle breast.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Ching -http://scrapbookingkraze.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Hi Ching! :D How fitting your layout for Mother's Day. :D Love all the frillies and lace! Happy Mother's Day! :D

Benga said...

Hi Ching, very classy indeed, great feminine touch on the lace and tulles!

jeanie de la rama said...

very classy miss ching! :)

Mei Ann Guerrero said...

Hi Ching,

What a beautiful LO! Love the tine flowers/lace. Nice touch. Cheers!