Saturday, May 30, 2009

Take Two

Jill says, KAYA!

It's so great to be a member of this group i get to make layouts even when I'm tamad to think of a design. Hats off to the PS ladies for coming up with unique challenges! anyways, here's my take on this month's 2nd challenge!


Materials Used:
2 patterned papers: striped, floral
2 textured papers: yellow green, dark green (Miss Elizabeth)
2 cardstocks: green, light green (Bazzil)
2 chipboard swirls (AAS)
2 butterfly embellies
2 foam alphas (AAS)
2 photos

Techniques Used:
Nothing fancy, just layered the papers and the photos and voila!

About ME:
I’m Jill Santos from Manila, a mom to 2 loving kids, Gelo and Erin. I recently got hooked to scrapbooking when my mom told me she’s into it also. She gave me some papers to start with, so I tried. Now I’m uber addicted to it and I’m dying to learn new techniques and I’m very glad I got into this group of very creative and talented ladies where I get inspirations and new ideas. Thanks guys!

No comments: