Thursday, May 28, 2009

Two Sisters

July says, KAYA!

I missed the deadline for the last challenge. I sent my entry 24 minutes late and only to find out the copy of my entry didn't attach to my mail because it's a big file. Anyway, I made sure that in this challenge I'm in before the deadline.

I had a wonderful time doing this challenge. Since I just printed our nice pictures from a trip to Baguio 4 years ago , this challenge also provide me reason to scrap them. This Crate paper perfectly coordinates with our pictures. Two dominant colors, two poses, two peacocks, two flowers, two stamps, two rays, its all in two. Thanks to Scrapbook Hawaii for the great idea.


Materials Used:
Crate papers - Blue Hill coordinating kit with rub on.

About ME:
I don't want to stereotype my style. I want to hop to different styles but most of all. scrapbooking is the way I express my emotions - it gives different perspective to my old pictures.

1 comment:

Ems said...

Uy finally I saw your work ;o) Ganda!