Saturday, May 30, 2009

Two Thumbs Up!

Gracie says, KAYA!

I thought I wouldn't be able to join this month's 2nd challenge since I was so loaded with work these past few weeks. Plus my mojo was nowhere to be found. (Sigh!) I only got to make TWO layouts this whole month and both are for the TWO Kaya challenges. Hehe. Good thing I got the chance to work on my layout just last night just before the deadline. Lots of TWO stuff happening here. lol And what a coincidence, the photo I used was taken on May TWO this year.


Journaling:
Hanna's Beach in Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte definitely got two thumbs up from us. We would surely remember this trip and I'm hoping to be back here again someday.

Materials:
2 pp - Fancy Pants Daily Grind (Vacation & Office Space)
2 thickers with 2 different fonts & colors- AC hatbox (black) and AC giftbox (green)
2 staple wires
2 shell accents
2 starfish accents
2 stamps- EK Success & Maya Road
2 inks - black & red
2 pens - gold & pastel blue

Technique:
Stamping, layering

About ME:

Hi! I'm Gracie and I'm a scrapaholic! Know more about me here.

No comments: