Friday, May 29, 2009

Meant Two Be

Jeanie says KAYA!

It has been a stressful weekend and week for me. It was a good thing I managed to get in some scrapping time. But at least it's Friday already, 5 more hours to go before the weekend. :)


Journaling:
We are two of the most strong-willed people I know, which makes me believe that despite our different views on most things, we are...meant two be.

Materials Used:
2 Cardstock: Brown (Bazzill) and Pink (DCWV)
2 Stamps: French SCript (Hero Arts) and Butterfly (Studio Azul)
2 Inks: Brown (Versafine) and Pink(Memento)
2 Patterned Papers: Dots (Pink Paislee) and Flowers (Studio Azul)
2 Flowers: Both Prima
2 Punches: Scalloped Circle (Stampin Up) and Circle (Marvy Uchida)
2 Journaling Prompts: Bingo Card (Jenni Bowlin) and Scallop Circle (Pink Paislee)
2 Gems: Both from Craft Supply
2 Alpha Stickers: Pink (Doodlebug) and Red (Pink Paislee)
2 Glimmer Mists: Both from My Tattered Angels

Techniques Used:
Cutting, Stamping Layering

About ME:
Is very stressed but still happy and thankful. You can learn more about me
here.





No comments: