Thursday, May 21, 2009

Terrible TWO

Ching says, KAYA!

I am usually on the ball when it comes to KAYA Challenge. These TWO words "Kayang-kaya!" are always in my mind. As soon as the month's challenge is posted, I immediately gather required materials to complete the layout. And here is the result ...

Journaling:
You're only a child on your Terrible Two's behavior:
Having fun
Learning new things
Want to be the center of attention
Exhibiting normal toodler behavior

Materials used:
2 Cardstock - olive green and red
2 Pattern Paper - Dotted and striped
2 Chipboard buckles (red & blue)
2 Buttons (red)
2 Brads (blue)
2 Ribbons (1.5" checkered)
2 Ribbons (1/8" red checkered)
2 Photos (3.5x4")
2 Border punches (MS-scallop dot & Fiskars TW)

About Me:
For now, I'm through with my scrapbooking.
I've finished and uploaded my layouts and
cards for the month of May challenges.
I'm preparing for my trip to the Phils.
See you soon !

No comments: