Saturday, May 30, 2009

Nineteen Seventy Two

Timi says, KAYA!

This is my third entry for Kaya, my second for this month. The photo was taken in 1972 when I was two years old. This layout is very precious since I used Prima Ambrosia, the last one in my collection of Prima flowers.


Journaling:

In 1972, my parents were just starting a family. That year, Jayvee my younger brother was the latest addition. I'm sure, they were so happy to have us both in nineteen seventy TWO. Lolo and Lola's place, Sta. Rosa, Laguna.

Materials Used:
2 cardstocks (Bazzill)
2 patterned papers (Imaginisce)
2 buttons
2 flowers (Prima and Bazzill)
2 laces
2 pieces of chipboards (All About Scrapbooking)
2 types of alphas ( All About Scrapbooking and Toga)
2 Rhinestone brads (All About Scrapbooking)
2 colors of DMC thread

About ME:
An ocassional scrapbooker from 2000 to 2002, became a scrapaholic in 2003 and is here to stay...scrapaholic forever.

No comments: