Saturday, May 30, 2009

Two Roads Ahead...

Issa says, KAYA!

It has been awhile since I last made a page for Kaya...and it feels so good to scrap those memorable photos again! This photo was taken by our friend Bill during the Scrapaholics' Egg Hunt last Easter Sunday, thanks Bill! There may be two different roads ahead for my two boys, but there will always be just one way to Mommy's heart... hindi ba?! They have to take their paths and discover which way back to my heart...




Materials Used:
2 Patterned Papers (Kaisercraft and Scenic Route)
2 Cardstocks (Yellow, Bazzill and Rose, DCWV)
2 Fonts (You're my Cupcake and Olivia)
2 Diecut Arrows (Scenic Route)
2 Red Buttons
2 Chipboard Stickers (K & Company)
2 Stamped Images (Hero Arts and Heidi Swapp)
2 Fluid Chalk Inks (red-orange and brown)

About ME:

Hello everyone, I'm Issa! And I'm really happy to be back here at PS' blog and joining another Kaya Challenge. I'm a little bad in blogging, but you can visit me here... Thanks for looking!

No comments: