Saturday, July 28, 2007

Friends

Pearl says KAYA!

I have been wanting to scrap this pic of me and my friends Marian and Joy taken last May during our stroll along Orchard Road


Journaling:
A friend drops their plans when you're in trouble, shares joys in your accomplishments, feels sad when you are in pain, encourages your dreams and offers advice - but when you don't follow it, they still respect and love you. - by unknown.

Materials used:
Patterned papers: Jenni Bowlin Studios, Fancy Pants; Pens: American Crafts & Staedler; Plastic Brackets: American Crafts; Stamps: Technique Tuesday and October Afternoon (from the June 07 Story of My Own kit); Stamping ink: Tsukineko and Technique Tuesday

About ME:
My name is Pearl: avid scrapbooker, 90's music lover, coffee drinker. I am exploring the world and it's possibilities and opportunities for me - that's why I took this chance to work in Singapore. Three months into this country, I have now learned (more or less) to understand Sing-lish, that lugging an umbrella is not a fashion statement but a necessity, 'aiyo-lah!', and loving ban-mian so much I could have it every meal! Still missing Manila terribly.. Visit my blog at www.scrap-pjane-scrap.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Lei said...

love the flowers on the side.. was that stamped?? ganda ng pagkagawa ng LO mo..very clean..

cabbie lopez said...

though youre not here in the philippines, i know you would still have some scrapmates there>>so cheer up!scrap and be happy! your layout is unique, i never thought of making a border like that. wow! take care pearl.

Nina said...

Pearl!!! Wag mo sabihin sa kin na ikaw ang gumawa ng paper na yan?? Galing naman.

Uy, subscribed ka sa Story of My Own!! Inggit ako! Love ko yang October Afternoon stamps nila. Hehe.

I love this layout. So totally Mary Grace Abuzman ha! Hehe. I love that with each layout you make, palagi you keep on trying new styles. =)

Nina