Monday, July 16, 2007

Mirror Bride

Leira says, KAYA!

Inspired by my sister's wedding pictorial pose I decided to make my own version.


Materials Used:
Craft Express Paper
Stamps (sorry can't remember the name)

Techniques Used:
I just stamped the the title and stamped the words upside
down to simulate the mirror image effect.

About ME:
I am Leira kidnapped and married to my captor Philbert who will forever be paying the ransom. SAHM to Joshwa and a coming addition to our family.I started scrapbooking in November 2003. I would describe my style that is leaning towards simple scrapbooking simply because I have so much to do and have little time to make my LO's complicated.

8 comments:

cabbie lopez said...

i love the concept of the layout and your picture got me into thinking at first but realized that surely, the uniqueness of one's layout knows no limits.

Nita Ang said...

Ok ang intro mo... it didn't just make me smile, I literally guffawed with laughter. I love your wit. Actually kita nga yung pagka-game at sense of humor mo sa picture pa lang :D Also, I get what you mean when you said na leaning ka towards simple scrapbooking kasi nga you are too busy. Tama yang tinatahak mong direction, accept your present situation. That way, open ka to finding solutions on how you can find time and ways to still be able to document your family's life. Keep scrappin, sistah!

Christine said...

what a fun LO! Love the way you stamped your title in reverse! Great job!

Tin said...

Hi Leira! Your LO really emphasizes the "mirror" and nice touch on the the stamping :-) TFS!

Au Lim said...

hi Leirs! kumusta ang expecting mom! glad you were able to join us this time! next month ulit ha! nice LO! and i like those stamps you used for the letters!

Lee i. said...

Leirs, I like the post. Magaya nga din, hahaha. Nice work on the stamping. I would never have thought of doing that.

Benga said...

ko din gusto ko gayahin hahhaha, luv the idea of stamping in mirror image, swak na swak!

Nina said...

Hi, Leirs! They said it all na eh. Hehe. Yup, definitely loved how the whole layout came together! Galing nung mirror image pati si stamping. Hehe.

I know what you mean about leaning towards simple scrapbooking. Minsan, as a default kasi there's never enough time, to at least have made a layout (which makes me happy), kelangan talaga to work with what little time you have.

Inspiration ko dyan is Ali Edwards. =)

Nina