Friday, July 27, 2007

the Story of Pamela doll

Donna says, KAYA!

This is what I call RUSH!!! Been so busy with important stuff and I had to go home as fast as I could just to MAKE a layout for Kaya 3 (I'm still panting as I am typing this!!)
This is a layout about my niece's doll, Pamela. TFL! :)


Journaling:
"Your doll's real name is ERIKA, we just renamed her PAMELA because MAMA DALLY's and my favorite PBB2 housemate, Gee-ann, has a doll named PAMELA :) Eversince then, you never let your doll out of your sight. Wherever you go, even to the bathroom/toilet, you like to take her with you. I think you love her so much..you even bathe her in the toilet bowl! hehe :)

You really are sweet, you know that? :) (heart)lots~T.Donna"

Materials/Techniques:
MME Bohemia pp, Fancy Pants pp, MM foam stamps, MM paint and clear glaze, Tim Holtz DI Fired Brick, American Crafts and Staedtler pen, brown ribbon.

Cut almost 5x7 Fancy Pants floral pp for matting and some flowers from Fancy Pants pp to match. Adhered and stamped on the far left and lower right corners and dotted the edges of the stamped image to enhance it a little bit. Adhered the brown ribbon first before placing the cut flowers which were glazed and curled the tips to give some flair. As usual, I handcut the letters of the title from chipboard, painted it white and handwritten the letters on the "blocks" then dabbed DI before topping it with clear glaze. Wrote the journaling after.

About ME:
I am Donna Espiritu (or Donna Ong, to some~long story behind this one, maybe I should scrapbook it hehehe), married but no kids yet. I'm a scrapbook addict but not a scrapaholic (hmm???) I am moody but I prefer making other people feel comfortable around me so I usually set aside that part of my personality :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi donna. i love the focus of your layout, there is this cuteness in it. i love the flowers on the right upper side, neat and cool!one great layout again from such a talented scrapper!

cabbie

Lei said...

Beautiful layout! very girly, i love colors and photo

Nina said...

Huli man daw at magaling. Ngek. Magaling pa din! Hehe.

Love this, Donna girl! Bilib talaga ako sa range ng talent mo. Pati minimalist super easy lang for you. =)

Nina

Donna Espiritu said...

cabbie,leira and nina - thanks girls! :) nina, hindi ito simple or easy for me hahaha if only nakita mo how my room looked like after i made this "minimalist" lo, ay matatawa ka!! lol!! after i made this lo, i had to go to my manikurista..she asked me how on earth i have paint on my hands and nails! hahaha but i had fun with the stamps,i'd save up for more stamps in the future hehehe