Monday, July 23, 2007

Here's Looking @ You Kid

Mia says, Kaya!


Materials Used:
Cardstock (Bazzill), Patterned Papers (Basic Grey, Scenic Route, Collage Press), Stamps (Sassafras Lass, Autumn Leaves, Fancy Pants, Hero Arts), Flowers (Prima), Chipboard (Heidi Swapp, Basic Grey), Bookplate (Queen and Co), Brads (Queen and Co), Ink (Stazon, Versafine, Brillance, Versamark), Adhesive (UHU, Glue Dots), Pen (Sakura Glaze Pen), Embossing Powder (Ranger), Transparency, Blings

Techniques Used:
Stamping, Chalking, Paper Cutting

About ME:
I'm Mia, 28 years old. I used to study interior design and architecture so I guess it was very normal for me to fall in love with scrapbooking. I was introduced to scrapbooking by my friend Anna about 10 months ago and dove head first. I'm a certified scrapaholic. Ask any of the girls at the EBs and they can testify to this. Oh and I recently got a die cutting machine! More gastos hahaha! Since I've only been scrapping for this short period of time, I consider myself a newbie. I'm mostly a paper scrapper but I've began dabbling into doing hybrid. Digi scrapping sounds cool but I prefer the look and feel of paper scrapping anyday, which is why hybrid is as far as I will go into the digi scrapping world.



9 comments:

Alby said...

Mia,love the layout. Cute picture. What flower did you use here? Is the big flower 3 layered ones or just one big bloom? I love the big blue one.

Anonymous said...

your layout is so cool! i love the yellow and blue blending too! the stampings are superb. just one great design!

cabbie

Lei said...

i love the design it went so well with the photo of that very cute baby.

Au Lim said...

when i first saw this LO, it made me burst out laughing. That title goes well with it too!

Tin said...

Mia!!! Welcome to Kaya!!! You were such a cute baby :-) And love the title, it's so appropriate and totally cute!!!! I see the stamping in the background, looks familiar hehe :-) is that what you were experimenting on last EB?

Lee i. said...

Mia, ikaw pala yan? :-) The expression on your face is priceless. The title is very apt. And I love that stamped photo border.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mia! Your picture is priceless! Kakaloka!!!

Nina said...

Mia! This is just so precious!

Love the way you placed the elements and the way you did the stamping to focus on that cute, adorable expression on your face! Hehe.

Wish I had gorgeous, even funny, baby photos but mine were all bad! Hahaha.

Nina

CraftFairy said...

Hi Mia, I love this as I loved Nita's! Great stamping, great LO!