Monday, July 23, 2007

Top Ten Faves

Diane says, KAYA!

I had a hard time doing this because I have been so lazy to scrap lately. Digiscrapping is more faster to do. LOL! I used the letter stamp I got last xmas party of 2005. And the beautiful Autumn Leaves stamps. This LO is about my top ten favorites.



Journalling:
Hobby- Scrapbooking, Food- Spaghetti, Person- Jun, Color- Purple, Make-up- Blush on, Accesory- Earrings, TV Program- America's Next Top Model, Singer- Carrie Underwood, Song- Not your Ordinary Love, Movie- Pretty Woman.

Materials Used:
Basic Grey pps, BG Letter Stickers and tag, 7gypsies numero, Karen foster Loopy Brads, CI Letter stickers, Prima Flowers, Colorbox ink, Signo white pen, Letter Stamps, Buttons, Lace, Fiber.

Techniques Used:
Stamping, Doodling.

About Me:
I am Diane, 23 years old from Bicol, Philippines. I've been married to Jun for 3 years. And a mom to my two little angel up in heaven named Huey Dhale(3 years old) and Riyo(6weeks old on my tummy). I am a paper and digital scrapbooker. I've been hooked to scrapbooking since May of 2005. I love Photography. Someday I want to have a good camera like Nikon or Canon. I also love to doodle on my LO's. This gives my LO's a personal touch.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi diane. love your layout! ganda ng effect ng white pen mo ha.i love the way you did with the fibers too.and the flowers matches the lace so well.ganda rin ng stamping position bordering your photo!kaw ha, mapa-trad or digi, talented girl!

cabbie

Diane said...

Thanks Cabbie!

Lei said...

love your LO.. very creative saka it lets us get a glimpse of your personality.

Au Lim said...

galeng! nice, nice colors going on! nice LO...and pretty girl on the picture too!

Diane said...

Thanks Leirs! Naks naman Au! napatawa mo ako... hehehhe! Thank you!

Tin said...

Hi Diane :-) Your LO's totally pretty, pretty, pretty! And the stamping as your journaling is a great touch :-)

Lee i. said...

I love the rich colors of this LO. Ganda ng effect ng white sa purple. Great job. And nice to get to know you better, Diane.

Nina said...

Sis! Naks, lumalabas ang love mong favorite color, purple! Hehe.

Love this, sis. Galing how no matter how much stamping or even doodling you do, palaging ang neat ng layout mo! Pang-DT talaga ang dating! Hehe.

Great job, sis! Mwah!

Nina

Diane said...

Salamat ng marami sa comments nyo... Nakakgana tuloy mag scrap!

CraftFairy said...

Diane, great colors you picked here! I love the idea and the doodling! Ganda nga ng purple!