Thursday, July 26, 2007

Pretty in Pink

Vani says, KAYA!


Materials Used:
Pink, violet and white DCWV cardstock, patterned paper bought from the garage sale, ribbons from Michelle's, stamps from Sanrio, heart brads from All About Scrapbooking, Colobox ink in Cocoa, Versacolor ink in Boysenberry, Opera pink, heart stamps I borrowed from Ms Tin during the EB.

Techniques Used:
Paper layering, stamping, distressing.

About ME:
Hi! Im Vanessa C. Aguilar. 28 years old. Single. I'm a newbie at scrapping. This is my only my second layout. The first one I made during an EB. Im still finishing the altered box I got from the scrapfest. Like most of you guys, I shop more than I scrap.

6 comments:

Lee i. said...

Pretty in pink, indeed. This layout is so sweet. Love the hearts. :-)

Lei said...

very nice LO.. im also a big fan of the hearts..

Au Lim said...

hi vanessa! nice to see you and your entry...at pretty nga sya! keep it up...:-)

CraftFairy said...

I've got several of these Sanrio stamps that I've been keeping for the past 10 years! What a great idea on how to use them! Keep it up!!

Nina said...

Hi, Vani! Gosh, second layout mo pa lang to?? Ang galing mo na ha!

I love how you put the elements to frame the photo. Great job!

I'm so loving tags right now. Thanks for the inspiration! =)

Nina

Anonymous said...

wow.. so you do scrap.. akala ko shop lang ng shop.. :) nice job. :)