Monday, January 28, 2008

3 Wishes

Donna says, KAYA!

These are my top 3 wishes for myself this 2008. Thanks for looking!


Journaling:

These are my 3 wishes and I hope it would come true this year:
1. a DSLR - I love to learn Photography & then be able to share the skill with my families & friends afterwards.
2. to LOSE not 10 but 20 lbs!! More is better! So I can prepare for my 3rd and Ultimate Wish...
3. to get PREGNANT - my OB adviced me to lose the 2x-extra weight it might help me get preggy.

Materials and Techniques used:

All materials from Studio Azul November Kit, Passage to India (except Bazzill cardstock, journaling pen and gold metallic paint).

Paper Tearing/Stamping/Painting/Paper cutting/Layering

About ME:

My name si Donna Espiritu. I'm a SAHW wife, no kids yet. I love scrapbooking, both traditional and digital. I am currently designing for MLA, SBH and Dixie Pieces. Check out more of my stuff here

Thanks!

7 comments:

Candy said...

Goodluck to you and your wishes, esp. no. 3!!! Mukhang lahat naman tayo, pare-parehong sumusubok sa no.2. Hehehe. Wala, gravity and slowing metabolism are our number one enemies! Oo nga, pala, napadakdak ako. Ang ganda ng LO mo!

Donna Espiritu said...

lol! candy you crack me up u know :D
thanks so much... we just need to TRY harder and be disciplined pra sa wish no.2 hehehe and lots of prayers sa no.3 :D

thank you po...

Anonymous said...

hey donna! as usual, ang ganda na naman ng LO mo :)

Me-anne's Nook said...

hi donna, talaga naman pang DT naman tong gawa mo hehehe- i always love to see your creation- btw sama ko sa pag diet mo at sa wish mo to get preggy this year- hehehe!good luck!

zabeth said...

ganda ng LO mo just can't stop looking at it very stunning pang DT talaga.

Joyleen Dianne Co Lim said...

nice LO Donna. Way to go! May your wish come true. I'm planning to have DSLR din.

Donna Espiritu said...

hello ladies : thanks for all the comments.. i am starting to comment on each los, ang dami and super gaganda :) im so happy we all finished our los in time hehehe thanks to she for coming up with this wonderful challenge.

sana nga, magkatotoo ang wishes natin lahat.. exciting to, madaming nag-wish like my no.3 wish hehehe hmmm let's wait and see.. please include me and my hubby in ur prayers!!!! :)