Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Maricel's 3 Wishes

Maricel says, KAYA!

This is my first time entering the Kaya Challenges.


Journaling:
My 3 wishes this year:
1. to own a Nikon D40
2. to join a photography class
3. and to win a contest, any contest!

Materials Used:
Patterned papers - Rhonna Farrer (green and stripes), The Yellow Violet House (pink)
Chipboard (Craft Express - number 3), Stickers - Basic Grey (letters), Daisy D's (journaling card), Lace cardstock - KI Memories, Felt flower - Simple Joys, Rub-ons Memorylane store(2008), Scalloped cardstock - Creative Imaginations

About ME:
I'm new to this hobby, just started early this year. I try to scrap most of my free time. I am currently working for a public accounting firm so the time during December to April is a very busy time for me, meaning less time to scrap! I love the works of Ali Edwards, Jessica Sprague, Susan Weinroth, Iris, Ria, Pia, CH, and a whole lot of the members of SE and PS. Most of layouts are about my friends, family, and me and boyfriend of almost 10 years, Ivan. I am also very interested in photography and plan to join a beginners class in the near future. I hope I'd get to know you all and attend the EBs hopefully if its close to Quezon City. Do visit me at my blog http://scrapgurl14.blogspot.com.

No comments: