Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ella's 3 Wishes

Ella says, KAYA!
I got so busy since last month due to the holidays. This month, got very busy with work and some personal problems. However, I would still like to try my hands on this challenge. My scrap stuffs had earned a lot of dust already.

Here's my take, sensya na. Just squeezed everything just to meet the deadline. Started this last night but just finished it today.

Journaling:
1. To have our first baby
2. To be able to share our blessings
3. To be debt free & be happy

Materials Used:
TI and BG PPS, Baz CS, Hambly Transparency, Cbox Inkpad, Imaginisce slider, KF rickrack brad, CE Chipboard(#3), HS Alpha Chpbrd, Blings, C. Arte Chpbrd, Q&Co Felt Ribbon, Fiber, Zig Pen, Sakura White Pen.

Techniques Used:
Layering, Inking & Handcutting

I am Ella Mendoza-Go. 31yo . Engineer by profession. Started scrapping june of 2006. My inspiration is my scrappin' hubby Ariel. I haven't discover my style yet. Trying hard to learn and apply new techniques. Thanks to our e-group for being helpful. (Learn more about Ella at www.arielandella.blogspot.com.)

1 comment:

symbelly said...

hirap naman pumili!
there are so many LOs i like a lot.