Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Florence's 3 Wishes

Florence says, KAYA!

Made it. I was hesitant to join because I don't have a solo picture, but when an idea came just last week, nagmadali ako nagpa-picture, para makasali na nga. :-)



3 Wishes
1. Wish for good health for my family
2. Wish for courage to drive the car
3. Wish I could travel around the world with my hubby and kids.

Materials Used:
DCWV - Pocket full of Posies, Me & My big ideas urban bling Glitter alphabets, Carl's punch CP1 Sparkle, Inque Boutique- sharie lower alphabet stamp, Hybrid gel grip pen in white, MLS - daffodil in pink

About ME:
I am married for 10 years na to a loving husband. I have 2 kids, Sidney who is 9 years old, and Rodney who is 4 years old. I love to do crafts, like cross stich, crochets, quilting. I love sports too, especially swimming. So far I am attending an aerobics class within our subdivision, which happen to be just across our house. Music naman, I use to play the piano, since having kids, my hands are rusted na. What type of music I like? anything as long as its nice.

No comments: