Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Three Wishes

Rachelle say's KAYA!

Finally...I made an LO for the kaya challenge. It's been 2 monhts after joining PS.
And the theme is about myself it's hard for me to do the layout it's critical i can say. I seldom post in the camera. I know its hard for us to make a wish in a limited of nos. I choose only to the most important...


Journaling:
My 3 wishes
1. Trip to Europe w/ my family alone.
2. Lose some weight.
3. Win in the Lotto and be rich.

Materials:
Bazzil Basic PPS (light brown; gold yellow; black; pink; etc.);ribbon; white pen (sailor-freashly picked pastel collection); wooden no. 3 fr. Gift Gate; sticker; rub-ons from Craft Express; Making Memories paper and ribbon slot punching tool; journaling font is creampuff and chocolate box; puncher for the small star and stencil for the big star.

About ME:
I am Rachelle Tolentino, mother of two cute little girls named Sophia (7) and Samantha (2) and wife of Terly Jr. Plain house wife I used to work before at Globe Telecom for 8 years and I resigned because I want to fulfill my duty as a mother; wife; a teacher to my kids. Right now I'm into scrapbooking I love the idea to document and to scrap the memories of my love ones. Please visit my blog http://rachelle-scrap-a-memories.blogspot.com.

5 comments:

Candy said...

Way to go, Rachelle! Galing! Love your colors! Sali ka na palagi ha?

Anonymous said...

How about your wish in coming to visit us here in L.A.? And in your wish #2 need to work hard on it kido for your self and your love ones. GOOD LUCK !!!

zabeth said...

Pretty-pretty LO. Wish all your wishes will come true.

Donna Espiritu said...

hi rachelle! great take on the challenge! goodluck with all your wishes, i really hope it call come true! :)

Joyleen Dianne Co Lim said...

Love the stars. May all our wish come true