Friday, October 19, 2007

Be

Khei says, KAYA!, again.

(Thanks Khei for your understanding and for being game. - Mods)


Journaling:
Be kind, be happy, be inquisitive, be bold, be strong, be sensitive, be loving, be caring, be brave, be you
Materials:
Bazzill dark blue and cream cardstock, Sterling scrapbook papers, blue pen, glue, scissors, green Faber Castel highlighter, black marker

Technique used:
All are hand cut. I mat the photo on a yellow CS then handwrite the poem. I cut s strip of light blue CS and doodled circles to make it look like a patterned paper. I then cutted another strip using a cream CS and cut strips of green, yellow, red and blue CS to make it look like a patterned paper. I drew 6 circles of the 3 each of the same size in a yellow, red and green. The smaller circles I drew 4 small circles in the center to make it look like buttons. I then cut a big circle on a red CS and drew running stitch around it and wrote Andrei and the date using a blue pen. I used a green highlighter to write the title on a green CS and used a black marker to outline it.

About ME:
I am Katrina but my friends call me Khei. I am 22 years old, mother to 3 year old Benedict Andrei. I started scrapbooking 3 years ago but I only scrapbook full time last June when I met Joanne Yap and introduced me to the SE. I love scrapbooking because it’s my de-stresser and it makes me remember good memories. I can challenge myself to be creative. Feel free to visit my blog: www.scrappykhei.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

Roxannee said...

Wow u can;t get enough of the scrappin ha!!!!i wish i had more scrappin time like u! i like this!

Au Lim said...

hi khei! i love that little poem! can i steal it? it's perfect for your cute little boy. my own little boy is just a little younger than yours kasi he's about to turn 3 pa lang. nice LO too sis! hope to see more of your work. :-D

cheers!

Kellybellys said...

Hi Khei,primary colors turned out to be an excellent choice, and it matched perfectly the picture (I have to use the same colors for my son's birthday page). Nice and bright and cheerful LO - very well done!

Take care,
Julie