Sunday, October 28, 2007

Ice Cream Lover

Raissa says, KAYA!


Journaling:

Its amazing to see how you love ice cream so much that you can carry one gallon from the sala to the kitchen. Seeing how determined you were to eat some ice cream, we finally let you have some. Besides, with that cute, chubby face, who could resist?

Materials Used:
DCWV cardstocks, faber castle watercolour pencils, and staedler black pen and pentel pens.

Techniques Used:
quilling and doodling


About ME:
I'm Raissa Villanueva from Ilocos. Got into scrapbooking late last year. Got hooked but had to stop because of work... But since I love this hobby so much, I'm trying to find a balance so I wouldn't have to give up scrapping. I'm still single so my LOs are usually of me and of my friends. Still learning... Still trying... Still scrapping... LOL! Hope to someday scrap like my idols in pinoy scrapping which is practically everyone. hehehe!



No comments: