Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Retro

Marix says KAYA!

Arghhh! That was my reaction when I read about Donna's challenge, not again! So after sleepless nights *LOL*, and tons of sketches, I finally gave it a go. Turned out my LO was pretty easy, I just based my design with my outfit.


Journaling:
It was St. Therese's Church feast dinner and the theme was RETRO! Bought this outfit 5 hours b4 the event! Yeah baby!

Materials used:
Bazzill cs, pentel pen, pilot sign pen, grant glue stick

Techniques/Process:
Everything was handdrawn directly to cs using pentel pen, hand cutting

About ME:Hi! I'm Marix, single and currently working as a Systems Analyst in Singapore. I've been scrapbooking since highschool but never knew such a term ever existed. Back then I've been using magazines to cut out titles and images and used the magnetic albums which sadly are all not acid free. I only discovered the term scrapbooking and acid free in 2004 and have been doing it since then. I scraplift, use sketches and find inspiration through advertisements. I'm a traditional scrapper and learning to do digital. I consider myself as a free style scrapper who loves embellishments and texture in a layout. You can read about my scrappy life at http://scrappalific.blogspot.com/ and also please visit http://scrappersatsg.blogspot.com/ to see the LOs of our fellow scrappers based here in sg. Thanks!

8 comments:

Roxannee said...

very funky!

salme said...

Yey! Napost mo na! Ganda!

marjorie said...

oh my,oh my...i am speechless!!! i heart this! very much!!!!

Kellybellys said...

Coool! I love the design and the pink and black color combo. Great LO!

Julie

CraftFairy said...

Very clever! love it!

Alby said...

This is so eye-catchig. Love the colors! Love the wavy lines and how everything fits together.

Benga said...

thanks ladies!

- Marix

Candy said...

So pretty! Great LO inspired by a great outfit!