Saturday, August 11, 2007

1st Birthday Party

Zabeth says, KAYA!

I love to treasure souvenirs of any kind that are nice and memorable. This is the 1st invitation card for my daughter's 1st b-day celebration. I kept the gift tags and gift wrappers from all the guests that came to the party.

Enjoy viewing my work.


Hidden Journaling:
Celebrate with Charles and Elizabeth as they mark the first birthday of their daughter GRACE KELLY GOCHUICO on November 20,2005, Sunday Eleven Thirty in the morning (11:30 am) NGA Social Hall Johnson Street, North Greenhills San Juan RSVP Charles- 0920-8116107 Elizabeth-0927-4257646.

Journaling (on gift tags):
Happy 1st Birthday! God Bless you always!, God blessings be with you always as you grow in His love and guidance. Happy Birthday!







Ephemera Used:
Invitation Card, Hallmark gift tags & cards, Hallmark gift wrappers.

Materials Used:
Patterned Papers: AAS
Cardstock: DCWV
Embellishments: AAS, Tsu Brilliance Dew Drop, Color box ink, Ki memories sashes ribbons, MM mini button brads, Bic glue pen, Aha designs stickers, American Craft adhesive foam letters thicker, Annie Lang’s pocket journaling, Carl Punch, floral flower, glitters glue.

Techniques:
Placed the gift wrap as boarder and matted the photo. Inside the journal pocket are gift tags as bookmarks. Bookmarks were made with ribbon and mini buttons. AC Thickers were used as title and covered with glitter glue.

About ME:
Hi! It’s me again Elizabeth. You can see me in all scrapbook challenges. I enjoy joining in every contest and scrapping is the new ones. Enjoy viewing more of my work at http://zabethtan.multiply.com.

14 comments:

Nina said...

Zabeth! Love this! Thanks for the inspiration on what to do with all those gift tags, etc. on special occasions like birthdays and Christmas. Great job! =)

Nina

Donna Espiritu said...

hi zabeth :) thanks for sharing this idea! very creative :)

Au Lim said...

good thinking on keeping those gift tags! who would have thought they would make good scrapping materials! nice LO on it too.

Anonymous said...

Mare,
Ang galing mo!!! So creative. Can't imagine that you were able to keep all the gift tags. Bow ako sa iyo pagdating sa mga memorabilia mo for Grace Kelly, as in lahat naka-for keeps. Keep it up!!

Lei said...

great idea! very creative work..it gave me an idea on what to do for my baby shower gift tags.

Nita Ang said...

I'm kicking myself right now for misplacing all those gift tags sa first birthday ng anak ko. Inggit tuloy ako sa iyo. Great idea! Keep it coming :D

Nita Ang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn Valmonte said...

very nice layout, zabeth!

Airees said...

Zabeth, you know what? I still kept all the 1st bday gift cards that my kids got and your LO gave me an idea na I also need to do something like this, not just my clothes' tags. hehe

Anonymous said...

Zabeth, I also love keeping birthday gift tags..thanks for the nice idea...now it's time for me to look for those tags...

Lee i. said...

I saved all my KiDS gift tags and wrappers, too, pero for the life of me, I can't remember where I put them. Now, this is a great way of showing them off.

cabbie lopez said...

cute colors.good concept. yeah, the tags are surely great ephemeras which will last forever.

Christine said...

Zabeth, great job on this page! I've also incorporated gift tags from my kids' baby shower parties and birthdays into their pages, but it's not as creative as the way you did it here!

Tin said...

Zabeth, napaka party mood naman ng LO mo! TFS!