Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Joieful Expectation

Geng says, KAYA!


Journaling:
Joie, you have no idea how excited your kuya waiting for your arrival.

Materials Used:
Bazzill and unknown CS; Provo Craft papers; Simply Scrappy tag template, misc ribbons and flowers, brads, MM staple wires, Colorbok envelope; Cosmo Cricket alpha, Scrapworks alpha rubon; unknown photo corner sticker; Technique Tuesday stamp; Versamark ink

Techniques:
Nothing fancy about this layout. I just put the pregnancy test kit inside the vellum envelope.

About ME:
I am Geng, 33 y/o mother of 2 boys who got addicted to scrapping since I gave birth to my first son. I never thought I would be hooked this much. Visit my gallery at http://community.webshots.com/user/gfelimon.

1 comment:

Lee i. said...

Geng, i love this photo. It seems so serene and natural. And yes, the focal point is your Joie. Akala ko brother ko lang ang may pangalan na Joie. :-)