Thursday, August 16, 2007

Clothes Tags

Airees says, KAYA!

Journaling Reads:
I love collecting clothes' tags, I don't know why! I just love them.
I guess they tell something about me. My style, my taste, of who I am by the way I choose my clothes.
My personal style is:
-casual, -comfy, -muted colors, -simple

Materials Used:
PPs, journalling tags, brackets from Collage Press; Prima flowers; Big flower & live it up chipboard from K&Co.; twill, CS from Bazzill; Fancy pants rub-ons; paper twine (NBS); adhesive & foam squares, transparency

Techniques Used/Process:
Nothing fancy technique used! I just made a "window cut-out" from the Collage press patterned cardstock to make a "shopping bag" and then I adhered the transparency at the back.

About ME:
Hi, I'm Airees Escueta-Rondain. Work@home mom to 2 kids ages 5 (girl) and 6 (boy). I have a small business making handmade paper invitations for 6 years (www.handcraftedexpressions.com) and have been scrapping for 5 years. But don't think I have 5 years of accumulated LOs - just scrap stuff & more pics! But thanks to these challenges and Pinay blogs. I am slowly getting back my groove on scrapbooking - tons of inspiration! This is my first time to jo
in the PS kaya challenge. Check out my blog at aireescreates.blogspot.com.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute love the simplicity of it.

Anonymous said...

so cute love the simplicity of it .

zabethtan

Ella Go said...

airees... this is so nice... pareho tayo. also love collecting clothes tags. pero di na masyado ngayon. used to use them for notebook covers.... but still keeping some...

love the idea of putting the tags inside the bag.

Lei said...

love this LO.. nicely created.. i love the shopping bag

cabbie lopez said...

i also love to collect those! and you really made a good lo out of it! ako nsa notebook lang, nakadikit. ehhehe.

Donna Espiritu said...

hi airees! love the colors in your layout and very creative din ung shopping mo appropriate sa lo.

Airees said...

THANK YOU SA MGA COMMENTS, MGA SISTERS! You all inspire me to scrap again and to my best. :)
Kayong lahat magagaling - creative, you have a style uniquely yours!

Anonymous said...

nice one airees..i love everything about this layout!!your layouts are always nontraditional in design but always cool!!

Freethinker said...

Hi Airees, this is uber-creative! Soo cool! :-) I love it. :-) Keep scrappin!

Lee i. said...

Ano yan, shopping bag? I like how you made a "container" for all your tags. Pati ba naman sa LO super clean and organized pa din? :-)

Christine said...

Airees, this is just so darn cute!!! Love how you put all those clothes tags inside a bag! How clever!

Tin said...

Airees, I wanted to make a LO for Kaya na puro tags but i just didn't know how hehe :-) kaya i-scraplift kita ha :-D hehe

Au Lim said...

this is ingenious airees!!! what a great way to put the ephemera neatly together on an LO--to put them in basket! at may window pa! i love those colors too!

:-D