Sunday, November 23, 2008

10 random facts about me

Jeanie says KAYA!

I never thought of myself being able to scrap vintage LO's much less enjoying the whole process and the outcome. I always thought I was into bright colors and blings. But boy was I wrong. I also find myself loving these circle flowers I made, I'm even thinking of stocking up on these for future LO's.


Journaling:

1.) I can't swim, drive or whistle.

2.) I love Alan Lightman's Einstein's Dreams.

3.) I didn't like Tuesdays with Morrie.

4.) I used to write poems.

5.) I am a TV series addict.

6.) Chicken adobo is my favorite dish.

7.) I got bitten by a monkey when I was a kid.

8.) I talk in my sleep.

9.) Growing up, I wanted to be a teacher.

10.) I love green mangoes.

Materials Used:
Cardstock: WRMK; PP's:Prima, Daisy D's, MME; Journaling Tag: Prima; Brads and Gonchos: AAS; Letter Stickers: AAS, SMILE; Lace, Buttons, Gems: Craft Supply, WRMK.

Techniques Used:
Distressing/Inking, Crumpling, Paper Tearing

About ME:

Has just recently deposited the downpayment for our wedding venue next year. So happy and so excited to be a wife. Learn more about me here.


6 comments:

Candy said...

This is a wonderful LO, Jeanie!!! And it does suit your style! By the way, I also love your photo on the carosa bench. Really worth scrapping. Iyan ang talagang bagay pang-vintage LO!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Candy this LO is really beautiful! I would like to see you scrap that About me photo din.

marking said...

hi jeanie.you made a lovely LO even if vintage is not your style.

Donna Espiritu said...

beautiful lo, jeanie!

CraftFairy said...

I love the colors on this one. The mat with the script, the flowers...and it made me smile to ready about you.

Anonymous said...

had fun reading your journaling, jeanie :)