Sunday, November 23, 2008

Classic

Donna says, KAYA!

One of my fastest layout ever, did this for less than an hour! I got home at around 6pm from my brother's then started the layout right away and finished just in time for dinner. I opened the pc and BAM!!!!! I forgot it's broken! So I hurriedly went out to a computer shop so that I can upload my layout hours before the deadline... whew!!!
Thanks Marj for another wonderful challenge, you know how I LOVE distressing :D


Journaling:

My mother... Dekada '80... Love the dress and the hair.

Materials:

Bazzill cardstock, DCWV, Fancy Pants, Basic Grey, MME patterned papers, Prima flowers, Maya Road chipboard swirls, Prima epoxy stickers, American Crafts Thickers, Making Memories paint and specialty glaze, Tsukineko inks, Tim Holtz distress inks, Stickles, Sakura Pen, staples, ribbon and lace trim, pearls.

Distressing techniques used
:
Paper crumpling, sanding, inking, tearing edges.

About ME:
My name is Donna Espiritu. I design for My Little Attic, Scrapbooks Hawaii, Dixie Pieces (digital) and Black Magic Sketches. More of me here: MY SCRAPBOX. Thanks! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful Donna! Ang galing galing mo talaga! idol ka ever!

CraftFairy said...

At last I get to see your take for this challenge. Your previous LO was also perfect for this one and I wondered how you'll execute Challenge 19-3! It was worth the wait (^.^)

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Wow Donna! Galing. When it comes to distressing talaga you're so good! :)

Anonymous said...

you are at your element, donna! galing :)

Freethinker said...

What a fab LO, Donna!!! Love (10x) it!!!

marking said...

Hi Donna. Galing. Love the creasing, inking and stapling.

tnapay said...

this is indeed your element donna. :) beautiful layout and you seemed to have enjoyed the 'distressing' part. :)