Sunday, November 23, 2008

Look at Me

Cookie says, KAYA!

This weeks challenge requirements was my most favorite. Distressing is one of my most fave technique!!! And as I was browsing on what photos to use... I came across this photo of Harvey wearing a barong. I editted it using Lightroom to give that Old feel! Here's my take on Marj's challenge...


Journaling:

I remember when you first wear a barong. You were so excited to wear it and you kept on asking and telling everyone "hey, look at me!" I remember you were so cute and handsome on it!

Materials Used:
Pink paiselee - Vintage moon pps; Pink Paisely Rubonsl Maya road Chipboard; Tim Holtz - Tickets; AC thickers; SR Sticker alpha; MM sticker alpha; TM Crackle Paint; Colorbox chestnut roan & Black inks

techniques:
Inking; painting; tearing

About Me:

I'm Cookie Aguilar, 30 years old and a SAHM to a super poser boy named Harvey. I love this hobby so much!!! and Im really having a blast creating pages! To see more of me, visit me here.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harvey is sooo cute on this photo! I love the papers you used here. Great page!

CraftFairy said...

Love the crackle and the curling, tearing and inking! Your LO is awesome! Galeng talaga, Cookie. And Harvey always makes me smile. I especially love your version of the ELFed. It is the best I've seen so far!

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Cute ni Harvey! I love your LO Cookie. Ang ganda ng pagkagawa.

Anonymous said...

wahaha! si maliit na mama'ng harvey :) very nice LO, cooks.

marking said...

Hi Cookie. Love your LO - the layering of patterned papers and colors, and of course your cute son.

Unknown said...

This page is awesome. I love the edges.

Roxannee