Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Serious Look

Helga says, KAYA!


Journaling:
As a baby, Ike already showed signs of being a serious person. He always analyzes and thinks before doing things. Believe it or not he never smiled until he was 4 months old.

Materials:
Cosmo Cricket Halfway Cafe, Prima Voila!, AC Thickers, Tim Holtz ticket, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Buttons, Mesh, Abaca string, eyelets

Techniques:
Inking, painting, tearing

About ME:
Hi! I'm Helga Payawal-Vergara and I'm a SCRAPAHOLIC. I've been a scrapaholic since 2003.I love to scrap photos of my husband Gilfred, son Ike and our journey through life. You can find out more about me at www.helgapayawal-vergara.blogspot.com.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Helga! Love what you did to the photo.

Anonymous said...

I like how you did a repetition of the design at the bottom and upper left side of the LO.

tiger look si ike, ah :)

marking said...

Hi Helga. Love all the elements especially the black die cuts and lacing on the picture

CraftFairy said...

whoa! love that serious tearing and tying there! Great touch!