Sunday, November 9, 2008

Self-Portrait

Cel says, KAYA!

I've got a ton of ribbons from when I started collecting supplies but I realized I don't use them often anymore. I think this is my first time to use a big bow like this one here.


Journaling:
I couldn't resist the nice lighting inside a boutique's fitting room such as this one at Nike Park Glorietta. And I wanted to remember how this blouse look on me. :-)

Materials Used:
Ribbon {Scrapbook Street Australia}, Cardstock {Provo craft}, PP {Making Memories, American Crafts}, Stamp {Cat's Life Press}, alpha stickers {AC Thickers}, ticket {Tim Holtz}, Chipboards {Making Memories,American Crafts},Journaling spot {Elle's Studio}, bling {Prima}.

About ME:
I am a senior associate in a public accounting firm. I became addicted to this hobby in 2007. Most of my layouts are about my friends, family, and me and bf of more than 10 years, Ivan. I am also very interested in photography and plan to join a beginners class in the near future. I hope I'd get to know you all and attend the EBs hopefully if its close to Quezon City. Do visit me at my blog http://scrapgurl14.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Great LO Cel! Love how you positioned everything.

tnapay said...

hi cel. :) so very ali. :-D {love her too}

Lee i. said...

hahaha. only scrappers would take photos of themselves in dressing rooms and use them for an LO. love that flirty red and white polka dot ribbon. it just ties everything perfectly.