Sunday, November 23, 2008

Play Hard

Barbie says, KAYA!

Aaaack, barely made it! These challenges are truly challenging when the week's so hectic, though I have scrapped more than ever trying to find a good page to submit. :D

I used pictures from my family's trip last November 8. Bolinao doesn't offer much in the way of swimming spots, but it does have fantastic beaches, and the weather was right for endless volleyball games.


Journaling:
What do you get when you put four A-type personalities on a stretch of lonely beach with a volleyball and a net? All-out war!! Later, the game degenerated into a rousing game of touchball.
Bolinao 2008

Materials Used:
Making Memories ink, cardstock, Basic Grey and Provocraft patterned paper, SEI Kinda Bold cardstock letter stickers, Craft Express transparent stickers.

Techniques:
Inking, sanding, paper tearing

About ME:
I'm Lianne Barbieto, but most people know me as Barbie. 30 years old, life partner to Fire, freelance writer and editor. I've been scrapping for a while now, and I still haven't found my scrapping mojo... :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, barb! the mojo's gonna find you... just scrap till you drop! :)

oh, I love how the "degenerated" activity was well-captured here :)

CraftFairy said...

You've pulled everything together! and those flowers added a soft touch to it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you ladies! :)

Bjay, sobrang degenerated, with all the screaming and swearing and aiming for vital body parts, hehehe.