Sunday, November 23, 2008

Memories and recollections

Marix says, KAYA!

I've been distressing every now and then but I can't seem to learn to create a true blue vintage layout, maybe someday. Meanwhile all I can do is crumple, tear, ink and distress the paper edges but I can never let go of my bright colors so here's my take for this week's challenge.


Journaling:
It finally came... my college graduation day. All your hardships finally paid off and yes I made you proud. This day is for you Mama.

Materials:
MME pps, CI rub-ons, Prima flowers, brads, lace, AL stamp, Inque Boutique stamps, Prima stamp, Ranger distress ink pads, Versamark ink, HS edge distresser

About ME:
Hi again, I'm Marix aka Benga. I'm currently excited for our coming Christmas Party with the Scrappers at SG, meanwhile we have a Scrappin Monito/Monita or a secret photo swap currently going on at our blog. And I have a blog candy going on at my blog. Please drop by at our blogs if you have time, thanks!

6 comments:

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Sweet naman mg journaling. Great LO Marix.:) I love the crumpled look for the journaling.

Anonymous said...

love the journaling, marix. and yeah, the 80s rule!!! :)

look at the tsunami bangs :)

marking said...

Love the journalling. Really looks vintage

tnapay said...

hihi. love seeing old photos like this. nadatnan ko pa ang ganyang hairstyle ha. pataasan. :-D great job on your LO and indeed a very sweet one. :)

CraftFairy said...

I love this one because I can see beyond the LO. I feel proud of you, too (^.^)

Benga said...

thanks po!
*lol* at tsunami bangs, those were the days, Aqua net fever nyahahahaha