Thursday, November 13, 2008

Good Times

Chiqui says, KAYA!

Again, I really liked the 2nd challenge. Negative or white space is actually my DH’s favorite style when it comes to layouts. According to him, it focuses on the pictures, and I can’t help but agree. I’m starting an album for my mom using pictures from her recent trip to the US to visit my sister & her family. I guess the hard part for me in making this layout is… stop myself from reaching out for more embellishments! LOL!


Journaling:
Times like these are time well spent! (Lola & Korey at Millenium Park, Homewood, Illinois. Oct 2008)
Materials Used:
PPs: Fancy Pants True & Vintage Summer; Fancy Pants True die cuts; Fiskars Border Punch (Sunburst); Prima flower; Scrapwords alphabet sticker; All About Scrapbooking brad; Amercian Crafts Precision Pen; Colorbox Fluid Chalk (chestnut roan).

About ME:
I’m Chiqui Gutierrez, part time pediatrician, full time wife & mother to 2 girls (Julia is 6 & Ally is 2). I’ve been scrapping since July 2007 & enjoying it immensely. You can see more of me & my layouts at my blog: www.chixgutierrez.blogspot.com. See you!

6 comments:

Donna Espiritu said...

hi chiqui! lovely layout! great take on the challenge!

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Lovely LO Chiqui! It's nice to see 2 photos in it and yet you still managed to do the negative space justice. :)

Candy said...

Aaaawwww. This is just darling, Chiqui!

Lee i. said...

this is so sweet. worth framing. ganda.

Anonymous said...

I love its structured look, chiqui! :)

Issa Virtucio-Lucido said...

love your colors dra.. another great LO!