Sunday, November 9, 2008

MY FAMILY

Zabeth Says, Kaya!

My daughter saw the beautiful layout ribbons for the Kaya and she keep on insisting me to make a ribbon for her. So, as I was making her a ribbon I decided to make it a layout too. Thank you Marjorie for the challenge for I was able to make used of my stuff for the traditional layout at the same time enjoying spending the time doing it with my daughter.

Here is the layout enjoy looking.

Title Zoom ....

Ribbon Zoom...

Journaling Zoom...


Materials and Credit Used.
Valerie Sketch 35, All My Memories Background Paper,Artist: Joey Whitake, Distress Ink-Brushed Cordury-Pine Needle, Used Cardstock, Carl Corner Punch, Asstd. Sheer Dotted Ribbon, Old Alphas Foam letters, Flower pearl beads,and double sided tape.

Journaling:
Made by my daughter: I love my family with Mama and Papa I know I am a happy kid. My family is the best! -Grace Kelly-

About Me:

Zabeth for short. A working mom with one daughter. View most of my work at my blog at http://elizabethtangochuico.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Nice LO Zabeth! :)

Lee i. said...

glad to see your paper scrapping. love the ribbons and the buttons :-)